Friday, May 25, 2007

My personality test & a sock

See, I'm a joiner so I had to take this test that was on Dawn's blog. This is pretty right on so I have to share.

You Are An ESFP

The Performer

You are a natural performer and happiest when you're entertaining others.
A great friend, you are generous, fun-loving and optimistic.
You love to laugh - and you like almost all people equally.
You accept life as it is, and you do your best to make each day fantastic.

You would make a good actor, designer, or counselor.




I'm knitting too, I swear, I just am bouncing around 3 projects & have nothing finished. And you know how I feel about WIP pics. I did finish one sock though & I'll post that just to prove this is still a knitting blog. Hedera in Claudia handpaint John B.



* Notice how I already changed my yarn diet ticker? I have every intention of buying yarn at the Woolie Ewe birthday sale. 35% off everything in the store. I have $230 in birthday money. It is a no brainer. I imagine today will be the day that no yarn speaks to me - isn't that just the way?

3 comments:

QueSarah said...

I just got back from Oklahoma City (to bring DH back home).. it took everything I had not to drive down and see you guys, but DH just wouldn't have it... and to think I was sooo close to the WE.. I'll have to live vicariously though you.. make sure you post what you get so I can drool on the monitor...lol

Anonymous said...

OK - so - you made me take the test too - I love taking those tests - lol.

Knitting Rose said...

I like those socks!!
you have been tagged.