Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Barn Raiser update


Ok - so I finished 4 squares - redid one of the old ones & made 3 new ones correctly. I also frogged all of the old ones today. It's really sad that pulling the bind off took a while but winding the yarn / pulling out 5-6 hours worth of knitting takes well under a minute. Bummer

What yarn is that?
Top left - Cider Moon June Carter
Top right - Yarn Ahoy Berry Beautiful
Bottom left - Cherry Tree Hill Misty Moor (from my Chevron Scarf)
Bottom right - Knit Clinic Autumn Fever

4 comments:

Manda said...

pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I would Walk the Line for June Carter. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

You are making me want to knit again - what a cool use for sock yarn.

HODGEPODGESPV said...

hang in, you can get this done...you are so good at knitting!