Friday, February 10, 2006

And so it begins...



The olympics start tonight! I'm so excited! Why is it that it's been so hard to wait to start this project - I have found myself wanting to cheat a little & start early WAY more than once. So I put off buying my needles until Tuesday this week. But I sure have been looking at my yarn a bunch - isn't it so pretty? I can't wait to see how this comes out. Nevermind that I NEED a bag like I need a hole in my head, but whatever. Sixteen days to finish - I'll be a knitting fool....

I did finish up that cream/ gold scarf Wednesday night at knitting group - blame it on the huge snickes coffee that I drank (fat free whip & no sugar, so there!). SO GOOD.

Keep an eye out - I'll let you know how I'm coming along!
Go USA!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ohhh...that bag is going to be so pretty! and I think you DO need it...and I think I need one too! good luck!