Tuesday, February 07, 2006

On the Sticks






*** I feel like I haven't been actually writing about what I'm knitting so I took some pictures today. #1 is a cheapy one skein just knit scarf that I'm making for me. So FREAKING boring! You can't tell from the picture but it's pretty skinny & has some gold sparkles in it - I figure I can wear it over a tee or something! #2 is Kenny's Christmas scarf - I am using a pattern called Reversible Stitch that I found on about.com. Kenny ended up with a really cool Christmas present so I put him on the back burner so I could finish other presents for people that didn't have gifts! But poor man. His birthday is in May, so I joke that he might get it then. I'm really liking the way it is turning out - my friends say it looks "tweedy". #3 is Patrick's Debbie Bliss alpaca silk Christmas scarf - it much more sage green in person. I am using the pattern for the Cashmere Boyfriend Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I really really like it. And everytime I'm knitting something else he reminds me that it doesn't look like the alpaca! One day he'll get his present too. ARGH! The knitting olypics start Friday(along with the real olympics) so I'm starting something new. Plus my sweater I previously featured. Too many WIP anyone?

No comments: