Friday, August 24, 2007

What your Ipod says about you

I don't know about you, but I have a love affair with my Ipod. I firmly believe that if I put it on "shuffle songs" it knows just what I need to hear, even if it's not what I WANT to listen to. Not too long ago I had one of those days. You know the one - I ran from one stop to the next & was on fast forward mode all freaking day long. I turned to my ipod to see what it had to say. Mellow music. Damn it. Skip to next song. Mellow music. DAMN IT. Skip to next song. Mellow music. DAMMMMMNNNNNN ITTTTTTTT. I get it. I need to chill out. So I listened & it was right - just like when your Mom tells you if you eat more sweets you'll regret it & you do then you are mad that she was right. Same thing.
I thought I'd share with you such a playlist that my Ipod decided to give me today.

Til't cha head back - Christina Aguilera w/ Nelly
Kyle's Mom is a Bitch - Eric Cartman - South Park
Hurricane Party - Cowboy Mouth
Could you be Loved - Bob Marley
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
White Lines - Duran Duran
Express Yourself - Madonna (remember old classic Madonna? Sigh)
Can I get a F**k you - Puff Daddy
Girl Next Door - Saving Jane (sadly from my niece's Nickelodeon CD)
Celebrate - Ru Paul
All She Wants is - Duran Duran
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) - ABBA
Grease Mega Mix - Olivia Newton John & John Travolta - I love me a remix
Fight For Your Right To Party - Beastie Boys
Voodoo - Godsmack

Man, how does it know that it's a WEEKEND? What a fun machine.

Disclaimer: I am highly embarrassed that I have the South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut soundtrack on my ipod, but I do. Same goes for RuPaul, but I won't apologize. You can disown me now.

I'll try to fit some knitting content in this weekend. I promise.

3 comments:

Manda said...

I agree that your ipod knows what you want/need to hear. :D I had a local (Dallas) band morning one of the days I drove to work this week. It made me happy. :D

Knitting Rose said...

I love you music - it is amazing how it fits you too!!
even the Nickelodeon one...
tee hee!

Edie said...

Yeah I also have to agree with my ipod knowing me and what I need to hear. :) LOL! Don't be embarrassed by the music. I have my own crazy stuff on mine and it makes me happy.