Friday, January 13, 2006

Knit no more...




So I won't be knitting for a while. On Wednesday I was slicing potatoes on the PC Ulitmate slice & grate & I cut the hell out of my finger. I mean I cut it good. Went to the doctor and got the first three stitches of my life. I had knitting group that night & was all kind of happy to go knit with my friends because I haven't seen them in a while. Oh well....

On the needles right now:
*Scarf for Patrick out of Debbie Bliss Alpaca silk - it is a dream to knit with. I am using the pattern for the Cashmere Boyfriend Scarf out of Last Minute Gifts. It looks great so far! Especially since poor baby I gave him a box of yarn for Christmas instead of a knitted gift.

*Scarf for Kenny. I am using a great yarn - shown in the upper left of the picture above. We got it free at an estate sale! I am using a Reversible Stitch pattern shown here http://knitting.about.com/library/blscarf.htm

*My sweater - Crosby from Berrocco - see pixs above. I have the front & back done, I just have to finish the other piece. Oh yeah, and sew together & learn how to block (I think).

*Another spiral scarf as shown in my other article in Sierra. This one is for me. :)

So be on the look out for me! I'll be working on projects just as soon as I possibly can. I'm ready NOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - you go girl - keep on knitting that sweater! I finished the back of my sweater and then I lost interest- LOL!