Friday, April 07, 2006

Update







I really have been knitting, I just haven't been blogging! I've finished up a bunch of projects - Finally got Kenny's scarf done, it's pictured above. I gave it to him on March 25 - pretty close to Christmas right? I got the 25th right anyway! I bought the same yarn from that first panta & made another one - these don't look totally dynamite on me either but they look ok when I have my hair in a ponytail. I changed the pattern & made them 3 ribs instead of 5 - they are so much fun! I'd make a ton of them if I had a need for them.

Now I am working on a baby blanket (pictued above as of 4/7). It's the pinwheel blanket from craftster - so adorable! I hope it comes out well - I got the invitation & the shower is May 6th so I had better get a move on it! I am using Bernat Baby Boucle in Spring Breeze & am knitting on new bamboo double points. I have to say it, I HATE these bamboo needles. Give me cheapo aluminums anyday! When I get a few rounds out I will switch to circulars so it should be ok. Lesson learned.

I was just letting you guys know what I've been up to - I'll update on this blanket as it progresses but I'm seriously hoping there is no drama attached to it!

No comments: