Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

I've been tagged by Lise http://knittingrose.blogspot.com/ to tell 6 weird things about me.

1. I don't like my food to touch. I think those plate you use in school cafeterias are about the best invention ever. I own some & often use them at home.
2. On a similar note, I usually eat one thing at a time. I go in order of what will taste the worst cold - like I'll always eat brocolli first because I think cold brocolli is disgusting. If I go from one food to the other while I eat, I take a sip of something.
3. I own a lot of onesie glasses / cups. At home I match the color of this cup to what I'm wearing, usually my PJs.
4. I don't like for anyone else to even thumb through my new magazine. After I read it I don't care, but I have a thing about it. I look through the whole magazine page by page, then I go back through & read what I want to read. And until I do, don't fuck with my magazine. I've learned the hard way that this goes for knitting books as well.
5. My pajamas have to match. I can't for the life of me wear non matching clothes to bed. Who cares? As a matter of fact, I did this about 3 weeks ago & Patrick thought the body snatchers had the "real" me. He said in 3 years he's never seen my pjs not match.
6. My toenails have to be painted. Always. I don't remember a time in my whole life since I was a little bitty girl that they had no polish on them.

I know - that is all weird, but you asked!

3 comments:

Knitting Rose said...

I love that you have to match - even to bed!! that is great. I knew you were a girly girl - but I never knew how MUCH!!
LOL

Manda said...

you're sooo weird!! ;) *lol* jk :D

Liz G. said...

Note to self: Keep your mitts off Tasha's books and mags...