Monday, May 01, 2006

My Head Hurts.

I went. I saw. I learned. I don't know where to start.

I took the 6 classes that I told ya'll about at the DFW Fiber Fest. My favorites by far: Intro to Lace & the Dye class - OMG - so fun! I guess I figure it this way - I loved the lace & I'm at a point that I was ready to hear what was being taught. Let me take this opportunity to say that Alissa Barton ROCKED as a teacher. I was in three of her classes and she was so sweet and patient and I LOVED her. I will be taking more classes from her in the future - probably much to her dismay! My head is swimming with knowledge of intarsia, sweater design (which I didn't expect but am intrigued), repairs that I hope I never encounter but know that I will.....new yarn that I bought.....

I'll be back with some recent photos & stories but now I need to go knit!

No comments: