Saturday, May 27, 2006

Progress...





One good thing about being stuck in the airport - I had time to knit. I did lots of knitting on my recent trip home. I knitted while visiting with my Grandma, well, everyone really. Then on the flight home I was delayed a few hours so I had even more knitting time. So lots of Clapotis progress. I have to say, I am on the straight rows & am about to poke my eyeballs out. I am bored bored bored with it. Well, all of it except the dropped stitches - that is cool!

I've decided to start the Rowan Beth sweater - link under Projects of Interest - in my Berrocco Vibe yarn. I figure that I need several projects to keep me from being bored. I had startitis, now I'm having issues finishing what I started.

I also bought yarn. Big shocker. In my defense it was cheap yarn. Isn't that always the defense? The Bernat yarn is for yet another pinwheel baby blanket. My boss' wife is preggers & they found out this week that it's a boy, so I have until September to get this one done. Maybe it will be bigger than a stroller blanket & I will know how to crochet a cool border on it by then. I really like the yarn colors but damn all these boys! I want to knit a cutie pink girly blanket. Flash to the pink girl yarn. Walmart had it on ridiculous clearance & my niece Jordyn would totally dig it, so I figured that I'd make her a scarf & a hat for the fall. That's the excuse...I mean plan....anyway.

That's all for now!

No comments: